Friday, 19 September 2014

Falling for Autumn

      Fall is coming, and with it the time for warm knit sweaters, cozy blankets, tea and candles. I was feeling in a pretty festive mood so I decided to try to spread some fall cheer to those of you who aren't as exited about the cold (As for the people on the other side of the world who are wearing tank tops and shorts right now, lucky you :)


       One of my favourite things to wear are baggy sweaters. Sadly, I'm not much of a sweatpants person but you can never go wrong with knit sweaters. They are the most cozy thing in the world and they look amazing too... most of the time. Speaking of incredibly cozy things, don't forget about fuzzy socks to keep your feet warm on the cold nights, especially if your heating sucks.


       Another huge favourite for me is candles. I have a bunch of them. I know there are people in the world right now with a room stacked full of candles but I really don't need as much as I have. Unfortunately, my will power is very weak so every time I go into Bath and Body Works I'm like, "I must have everything".


       Surely, I can't forget about the beverages. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are all spectacular but recently I have been enjoying Strawberry Rhubarb Parfait by Davids Tea. It's a fruity, herbal, caffeine-free tea and it's very yummy.

      So enjoy your autumn (Or at least make the best of it) and comment bellow what your least/most favourite thing about fall is <3

8 comments:

  1. Love the knitted sweat which you're wearing in the photograph;
    looks so comfy! xx

    http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting :) It's from Zara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been much of a candles person (they make me sneeze for some reason) but I'm with you on the cozy knits. The bigger the sweater, the better!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, sweaters are amazing and I know a few other people who seem to be intolerant to the scent of candles. A cute little thing that I've seem in some stores are electric candles. They don't have a scent, there is no fire hazard because it doesn't actually have a flame and they look super cute if you put them in a candle holder or jar. Also, nice blog :) PS: Your new double zip bag is gorgeous.

      Delete
  4. Lovely post :)

    I'm obsessed with Jo Malone candles!

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting :) I've heard great things about them and your name is awesome! It's really uncommon to find a person named Fleur in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh dear, I love candles and tea so much! I just recently bought Yankee Candle's Home Sweet Home and it's the best scent ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, candles and tea are amazing especially with a good book in a cozy room :)

      Delete