Monday, 10 November 2014

St. Ives scrubs

A while back I was out shopping with a friend and we ended up stopping by shoppers at the end of our trip. Of course I completely forgot about the fact that I ran out of face scrub and was left with only  a bit of money. Luckily this lovely little green tea scrub was on sale, so I thought might as well try it. And I cannot even exlain to you how much I loved it. I'm not going to say that it is a miracle or that it's better than every high end skin care product but it did work well for me and after a few days I noticed an improvement with my skin. Fast forward two months and I ran out so I went to get some more. Since I loved them so much I thought I would share with whomever is reading and having a bit of trouble with their skin. I usually follow it up with a moisturizer like you would with any other scrub and use it about 4 times a week. Highly recommend it, of course everybodies skin is different and you just have to see what's best for you. 
If you have any other skin care recommendations feel free to comment down below. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't try it yet, but your review sound great! I would like to try this green tea scrub, usually I use DIY coffee scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and DIY scrubs are great too that way you know exactly what you putting on your skin :)

    ReplyDelete