Saturday, 3 January 2015

Simple


Recently I've come across a bring that I really liked called simple. It's specifically targeted for sensitive skin but is great for anyone. On the left are simple cleansing facial wipes. They are great for when you're feeling to lazy or tired to use an actual cleanser. One thing I've noticed with most cleaners is that it leaves my skin incredibly dry and make my skin breakout, simple doesn't do that as much. They remove makeup amazingly, especially considering that I wear mostly waterproof makeup. That saying of course it doesn't come of with one swipe because it is just a drugstore product but i do love it. 
Since I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter, I was looking for a really moisturizing cream. After I tried it first my skin felt so soft... but the softness disappeared in like two hours and i was still left with some dry skin. With this product after a little while of using it you start to really see the difference with your skin. I'm sure it works differently on different skin but on me it makes my skin a lot smoother and also somehow helps with pores. None of their products have any perfumes or dyes which is great and they also do not contain any animal derived ingredients. 

Leave a comment below if there are any skin products you would like to recommend or what your experience was like with simple.

4 comments:

  1. i love simple!! And it's great becaus my skin is't sensitive but the products still work!!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, it's perfect for so many skin types as since the post I have fallen even more in love with the line and got like another 3 of their products which i also love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have such issues with dry skin I will have to give Simple a try! Great post! I'm running a giveaway on my blog right now I would love it so much if you took a peek!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you have a great blog :)

      Delete