Saturday, 24 January 2015

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush





Tarte Amazonian Clay- Tipsy
I love this blush so much. It's a little more out there and bright than I usually go for, but it was such a gorgeous coral colour I just couldn't resist. I feel like it would be amazing to wear during summer and it lasts a super long time. It applies very evenly, can blended easily in for more of a natural look, and according to tartes description it is infused with natural clay from the banks of the amazon river and is beneficial for all skin types. While it did cost 30 canadian dollars which may be expensive for some people or really cheap for others blushes typically last a long time and if you get the right shade it could become something you get a lot of use out of and if bright coral isn't your shade then have no fear because they have a bunch of others ranging from nude to bright pink. 
If you have tried this blush let me know what you think of it and what your favorite shade is, if not what is your favourite blush? :)

4 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful colour, tarte is amazing they have so many shades of all of their products .x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely and amazing brand and I really want to get a few other shades of the amazonian clay blush. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. I have so many of these blushes. I am obsessed with the Tarte line. They do great makeup (especially blushes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally, they are my favourite blushes at the moment actually. Thank for commenting :)

      Delete