Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Lasting Finish matte lipsticks by Kate Moss




       I am absolutely in love with this lipstick. Let's start off with the fact that its super long lasting. I can actually still see it on my wrist from when I did swatches.  Like many other matte lip products it can be a bit drying, especially the dark red, but its nothing a little lip balm can't fix. Also, it is so pigmented, there is no need for more than 2 coats. It comes in loads of different shades and do not even get me started on how good these smell.

       The dark red one is shade 107. Sadly they don't have names, only numbers. It is quite hard to wear since it's a bit out of my comfort zone but I still absolutely love it and if you're in the market for a new red I highly suggest this one.
      The next one is a coral in shade 32 and I think it would be amazing for summer. A little tip, if you want to go for a more natural look put some lip balm under it, then apply a little bit of the lipstick and then finish it off with another layer of lip balm. Personally i'm not a very big fan of lip glosses that's why I usually finish it off with lip balm, they are just too sticky for my liking.
      Lastly, the pink one is shade 101 and it is a classic pink. You really can't go wrong with it and I feel like this colour would look nice on almost anyone.

Let me know of your experience with this product if you have ever tried it or feel free to recommend a lip gloss since I really do wish I could at least find one that I like.

Thanks for reading :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award tag! You're mentioned on my post here: http://fashionaale.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award.html It's a great way to get your blog noticed! Once you've answered the questions, let me know as I'd love to read your answers! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me and i will post it as soon as I can :)

      Delete
  3. I have the 107 one as well! They're so pretty, aren't they? Great post. :)

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete