Sunday, 20 September 2015

Summer

Where has the summer gone? It feels like I've just finished my last exams of the school year and now I'm back to textbooks, chalkboards and a bunch of homework. I feel like every summer I plan to do something epic but mostly end up getting lazy and sleeping all day when I'm not watching netflix. This summer was mostly occupied by my summer job as a day camp counselor and it was honestly so much fun (the few headaches due to the noise were pretty much the worst of it) i still did a few things and i thought i'd share some of the pictures :

 forest walks

 trips to the lake

 the yummy food
 hiking
waterfalls
center island

Well... time to bring out the pumpkins, tea and candles. What did you guys do this summer? 
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I can completely relate to this! One minute I was on holiday - and now i'm preparing for tests! Ugh school. This summer I kind of just chilled but I feel like I wasted it ;0 haha oh well X

    ReplyDelete